I’ve been thinking a lot about lists lately.
I’m currently planning my wedding and training for my first half-marathon, so lists have become a pretty big part of everyday life recently. All of these lists have got me thinking of more lists, including this one, my kitchen bucket list, because who doesn’t need more lists, right?!?
This is my favourite of all of the lists though.
My kitchen bucket list is a list I’ve had written in the back of my mind for a very long time now. It’s a list of kitchen accomplishments I’d like to achieve, dishes I’d like to “master”. It will never be complete, and it will always be a work in progress. Some of these things I’m pretty good at right now, but as with most things, they can always get better.
My kitchen bucket list:
- ice cream (this may always be at the top, as ice cream is my favourite thing, and there are so many wonderful and delicious flavours to try)
- souffle (not yet been attempted)
- cinnamon buns (another of my most favourite things to eat)
- consistently properly cooked eggs in every form
- cheese (no particular kind and every kind imaginable)
- angel food cake
- roast chicken
- pasta and sauce
- biscuits and scones
- pie crust
- puff pastry
- french fries
- creme brulee
- french onion soup
- cabbage rolls
- chimichurri sauce
- macaroni and cheese
- onion rings
- mole sauce
- caesar salad
One response to “My Kitchen Bucket List”